Dear Nana,
It is HOT here! It's been close to 100 degrees every day. As a result, Mom has let me hang out it my nothin's for most of the day. It's made me very happy. I love being in my nothin's.
The only problem with the heat is that we can't sleep in the bedrooms because it's just too hot. So we've been having family sleepovers in the living room (P.S. Thanks for the air conditioner....it's been a lifesaver). I love having the sleepovers, but Mom keeps getting ticked because I won't stay asleep. I can't, Nana, because Mom and Dad are still awake and doing things around the living room. If I stayed asleep I would be missing out on all the fun they're having. So I keep tricking Mom by falling asleep and then quietly waking up after about 5 or 10 minutes. I've probably done this about 6 times already tonight. Isn't that funny? Mom doesn't seem to think so, but I just can't stop smiling.
I hope you made it to Thailand safe and sound. Tell Grandpa, Auntie Laura, and Uncle John that I said hello. And, if you would, please drool on them for me. Thanks Nana!



Dear Austin,
ReplyDeletePlease tell your mom that sleeping is highly over rated. How are you going to learn all you can if your eyes are shut! I am grateful that she lets you go around in you nothins - enjoy it now because whenyou get older people tend to frown upon that kind of activity!
I tried to drool on Auntie Laura and Uncle John but they would have none of it. If it doesn't come from the real source they said NO WAY!
Papa really thinks that your Mom is funny, he loves the blog. He of course thinks that she is the amazing one, but both you and I know that without YOU - the blog wouldn't as amazing!
Austin, I love you. Tell you mom and dad that I am sure that neither one of them wanted to sleep much either - too busy or nosy!
Love, Nana