Dear Nana,
We're at Nana and Papa Spader's house again! I love it when we come here. We got here last night. I wasn't too tired when we arrived because I had slept for most of the drive up here. Mom let me watch the last half of Dancing With The Stars with Nana and Papa. I even helped Nana vote. Today Nana and Papa were gone all day (they went to the temple and then to a play). Mom and I hung around the house for a little while. I got to play in the walker that Nana brought home from the Island. Mom said it's probably 20 years old. She wouldn't let me chew on the tray because she said you could practically see the germ pileup. So, as you can see, I was forced to chew on my giraffe toy. I also spent some time relaxing in Papa's lounging chair. It was nice and comfy.
Then in the afternoon Parker came over and we went to the pumpkin patch! I think Mom and Aunt Carmen were more excited about getting pictures of us than they were about looking around at the pumpkins and hay bales. Mom didn't even let me take a pumpkin home with me. The little ones were only $0.50! She said that maybe when it gets close to Halloween I can get one. I sure hope so. Do they have pumpkins in Thailand? Do they even celebrate Halloween? Do you have a costume? I'm going to be a frog. Mom cannot wait to put me in my costume.



Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky. So many people love you!
You are the cutiest PUMPKIN I have ever seen, We I get home I am going to print off the picture and put it on my Austin wall,
I love you
Nana