Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Nana,

Guess what??!! I went swimming today!!  In the big pool!  It was so much fun.  At first my legs were stiff as a board because I wasn't quite sure what to think, but after a few minutes I was kicking around like a little fish.  Mom and I are going to try to go at least once a week.  Daddy even said that he wants to go with me sometime.  Isn't that cool??

P.S. Mom says not to look at her in the photo.  She says it's "rather unflattering."






1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    I think mommy looks great! Swimming - that is the best. would love to take you swimming here in Thailand. I go to the pool to swim - but then the sun peeks out and it is so warm - I sit for a minute - then I lay for a minute and before I know it I am sleeping. Not much swimming gets done when you are sleeping. I love you - swim like a fish!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete