Dear Nana,
Big change of plans. Daddy got pneumonia so we just couldn't finish our trip to see Aunt Maren. Daddy needs to get lots of rest so he will feel better. So, instead we left the hotel this morning and headed to Grandma and Grandpa Forsberg's house! I am so happy!! We'll probably stay here for a few days so Daddy (and, if she'll take advantage of it, Mom) can rest while I play with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Kalen. I'm not sure what we'll do, but I know it'll be lots of fun. Baxter is really going to be jealous when he finds out.
Guess what else? Mom bought a few raffle tickets a couple months ago to support Aunt Kalen's flag team at the High School and she won the big prize! It's a nice digital camera and we just got it today. Mom had to test it out, so, of course, I had to be her model. I'm sure she'll be taking even more pictures of me from now on...if that's even possible.
I love you Nana!
P.S. Check out my drooly shirt. Amazing, huh?


Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteAre you cutting teeth? That is a lot of drool! I am glad you can spend time with grandma and grandpa Forsberg, they are great. Make sure they spoil you with kisses!
I love you, tons
Love, Nana