Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Nana,

This has been a very eventful week for me...and it's only Tuesday!  For starters, I finally grew my first tooth!  Technically it's been growing for a while, but it just barely poked through my gums.  Whew...that took forever!  It's my bottom left front tooth.  I'm still working on the right one, though.  Mom says she should've purchased stock in Baby Tylenol at the rate we've been going through it.

For seconds, I'm crawling!  I just started today.  I'm still a little jittery sometimes. Mom thinks I want to get places faster than my little body can manage, but it's definitely a crawl.  I was so happy to be getting into everything I've had my eyes on for months (the Playstation controllers, the laptop cord, Baxter's bone).  And I loved following Baxter around.  I was having so much fun crawling around all afternoon...until Mom went into the kitchen and I discovered the stair.  I couldn't figure out what to do from there and I got mad!!! 



I burned so much energy that I was absolutely pooped by the time I went to bed.  I can't wait to practice more tomorrow.  Mom says she'll try to get  a video for you.






1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    Mom sounds like she is excited - don't tell her that now she needs to be on the defense. You will be running the plays and you are going to be so fast on those hands and knees that you are going to drive her crazy. You go Austin, she did the same thing to me. Your mom would hide in the bogs box and not make a sound until I panicked, then she would laugh at me. I would find her in the clothes baskets - both of your uncles climbed into the dryer...see all the things you can do now. I wish you the best in trying to get Mommy and Daddy wishing you never crawled. DO YOUR BEST!

    I love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete