Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Nana,

I'm sure Mom has told you by now but I've been feeling pretty crappy.  I've been sick with a cold for almost a month now, but things got much, much worse over the weekend.  Mom called the doctor on Monday morning and got me an appointment that evening.  I have bronchitis and infections in both ears!!  No wonder I've been feeling so yucky.  Dr. Fasullo did an albuterol treatment to help clear my lungs a bit and make it easier for me to breathe, and we got some medicine for my ear infections.  I'm already feeling a lot better.  The doctor's appointment was so overwhelming for me that I totally crashed on the way home.
Today Mom and I have mostly just been hanging around the house.  Mom doesn't want to venture out too much until I'm feeling better.  So Baxter and I have been doing all sorts of fun things like looking out the window.  I can't wait for summer so Bax and I can play in the backyard.  Plus, you'll be here, too, Nana!

1 comment:

  1. Der Austin,


    I am almost getting ready to make my paper chain. I will home as soon as I can. Keep looking out the window, soon I will be pulling up in the driveway.

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete