Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dear Nana,

Mom and I have been quite bored since you've been gone.  Luckily we've had pretty good weather so we've been able to spend a lot of time outside.  You'll be proud to know that I've mastered going down the deck stairs (and the stairs in the house for that matter....which is really driving mom nuts).  And today I found a new cool place -- under the deck!  I climbed down the stairs and crawled under the deck three times today!  Mom has to bribe me with something to get me out.  I think she's too afraid she might see a spider or something if she crawls under there to get me.  Plus, it's not exactly roomy unless you're my size.  Anyway, I think it's pretty cool.  Don't you?





It's a blurry picture from Mom's phone.  This is on my way out.  I was under it pretty deep just moments  before.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are all BOY Austin. If mom will not climb under to get you I sure would - what is a spider or two to see all that cool stuff under the deck>

    ReplyDelete