Dear Nana,
I've become pretty quick lately. And, I've grown a little too, so I can reach many more things than I could just a couple months ago. This afternoon Mom ran upstairs to grab a pair of scissors. She was probably gone for only 30 second...and look what I accomplished!!
Impressive, huh? I know the picture is blurry, but it's the best one Mom got because I was in the process of throwing that onion and she had to {try} to stop me. Daddy says I'm in for a rude awakening when he puts more baby locks on this weekend. I'm not too worried, though, it's only a matter of time before I find something else to destroy. I'm a boy; it's what I do.


Did you try to explain to your mom that you just wanted some onion rings and you were trying to make it happen. You have to be patient with parents as they think they are a step ahead - only to find out that is not the case. You must be dong a really good job of keeping them in "parent training class!"
ReplyDelete