Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Nana,

Mom and I went on a great adventure last week -- to see Daddy!  He was working in Yakima and we decided to go spend a little time with him.  It was so much fun. The hotel was SO COOL.  I spent lots of time just checking everything out.  Mom and Dad made me sleep in the bathroom.  I wasn't too keen on the idea at first (mostly because I didn't want to go to bed), but it wasn't so bad.  I slept great.  The next morning we went for a swim in the pool.  I was so happy that I could have stayed in the pool all day!  Mom and I hung out in the hotel for a little while longer when Daddy went to work, but then we headed home.  I even gave Mom a little break when I decided to take a nap.  What a great adventure!


1 comment:

  1. What was your mom thinking...the bathroom. She really needs to get priorities straight....

    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete