Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dear Nana,

We've been quite busy lately...busy doing nothing in particular.  The cold and snow is over (Mom is so happy about that), but we've had lots of fun still.

Mom introduced me to popcorn.  I don't know why she didn't sooner -- it was so delicious!  I even had my own bowl while we watched an episode of Elmo.

I found a bag of sprinkles and dumped them all over the kitchen floor.  Mom made me help sweep them up, but once she saw me eating while sweeping she banished me to the family room and finished it herself.

I've spent a lot of time outside.  It's been down right warmish here.  Mom let's me wander around the backyard while she's doing dishes.  I could be out there for hours!  I've been collecting leaves and rocks.  Don't these pictures make you just want to smother me in smooches?

I ask about you all the time, Nana.  Sometimes it's because I see a picture, but sometimes it's just because I must be thinking about you.  So when we were at the grocery store a few days ago Mom bought me some Pocky Sticks -- just like you did in Thailand!  They were still so yummy over here.  I just wanted to share them with you!

Mom told me that you're coming to visit soon.  I can't wait!!  I love you Nana.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    I love that you miss me. I am very grateful to your mommy for all she does to keep me in your heart and mind. I know that I live very far away but you are always with me. I can't wait to see you - and we can watch ELMO and eat popcorn together and let mommy clean the house....

    ReplyDelete