I'm a good pooper. You know this from experience. The other day Mom read in a parenting book that it's totally normal for babies to go 2 or 3 days without pooping. I'm not one of these babies. I like to poop about 5 times a day...and usually very loudly. I'm not ashamed, though. It's natural. Plus, I'm a man's man. I do gross stuff like that without being embarrassed. Anyway, today Mom finally realized that there are a few specific times that I really enjoy pooping.1. Right after she's already changed my diaper.
2. As soon as she gets me out of the bath.
3. Just seconds before we need to leave the house (especially if we are running late!).
I know this probably irritates Mom a little bit, but I can't help it -- when a man's gotta go, a man's gotta go.
Dear Austin
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is "Poop Away!"
I love you a Zillion Diaper Fulls!
NANA