Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dear Nana,

Now don't be mad, but Mom thinks I'm going through another growth spurt.  She's probably right.  She usually is, after all.  I've just been sooo tired lately.  I want to stay awake and hang out with Mom and Dad, but I can barely keep my eyes open.  After a little nap I'll wake up hungry (of course), but after I eat I just feel so exhausted again.  As a result, I've been a little grumpy the past couple days.  I'm grumpy because I'm tired and I'm grumpy because I keep sleeping so much!  Mom keeps telling me I need to have an attitude adjustment -- whatever that is.  I think she just needs to chill out and realize that being a baby is hard.  Don't you agree, Nana?


1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    Here is a little piece of advice from your loving Nana - I know that being a baby is hard but know that being a parent is hard too so give your mom some slack! Remember that you didn't arrive with a manual and she has to figure everything out herself, give her time she will have you figured out and then you will be upset that she knows you so well!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete