Today is my three month birthday! Happy birthday to me!! Guess what we did to celebrate? We went to pick up the Yukon from a towing company. I know, I know. Remember when we rented the Swagger Wagon the other day? Well, when we got home on Wednesday we picked up the parking pass from the Yukon at Enterprise and put it in the S.W. so we could park it in our lot for the night. But then, after Daddy returned the S.W. and brought the Yukon home, we forgot to put the pass back in the Yukon, so they towed it! Mom and Dad were annoyed that they forgot about the pass, but they just decided to get it taken care of and move on. So we had to drive out there this afternoon to retrieve the Yukon and pay the fee. But all is well now.
I know you're curious about what I got for my three month birthday. Well, I'll tell you -- extra smooches from Mom and Dad. I love their smooches. They make me feel so happy. I think Mom smooched me even a few more times for you, Nana. Can you believe it's been three months? I can't. I sure love being here.
Mom gave me a fohawk after my bath last night. You can't see it very well in this picture, but I sure felt cool.


Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteI love the new look - Did mommy give daddy a faux hawk too? That would be funny! Too bad about the Yukon, Mom and Dads do forget things and sometimes it cost money, but you just pay and move on. See your mom and dad are smart that way.
Austin, I can't believe that you are three months old - my how fast you are growing. You look so much older in the photo mom attached, I blow it up so that I can give you smooches too. I hope you know that I send my love to you, and to your mom and dad. I miss your mom terribly - she is my best friend right after your papa!
Love and happy 3 months!
Nana