Dear Nana,
I read on your blog today that you found a gecko in your sink! I love geckos! I wish I could have been there to see it. I probably would have wanted to keep it for a pet...if Mom would let me, of course.
We had a pretty normal Sunday here as well. We went to church. I love going to church because I always get so much attention from the old ladies. They just can't get enough of me. Today, though, I was completely exhausted and slept through pretty much the whole thing. Mom said I didn't miss out on too much.
So Mom thinks I grew inches overnight. She got out all the 6-month clothes I have and some of them are already almost too small! I definitely don't fit into 3-month clothes anymore. She says I'm growing like a little weed. Mom took this picture this morning of me in my PJs. They are 6-month size and this was the first time I ever wore them! I'm so big, huh?

Dea Austin,
ReplyDeleteNot only are so BIG, but you are SO very CUTE! I just want to hold you and give you bunches of kisses. I miss you so much. You are doing a wonderful job, with mom's help of course, of keeping me updated on your progress and how yor days are going.
Uncle John wanted to keep the Gecko too - but I said NO - I bet your mom would have said no too.
Austin, try to stop growing so fast for me, it might be hard but can you give it a try!
Love,Hugs and kisses
Nana