Dear Nana,
Daddy started his new job yesterday. He said he's really going to love it. He's been working up in Seattle with his boss, which means (you guessed it) Mom and I have been home alone. I miss Daddy a whole lot when he's not here, but I think Mom misses him even more. Today we were going so stir crazy at home that she loaded me up and we headed to the mall just to walk around for a little while. I've been going easy on Mom this week since Daddy's not here to help. I've taken a 2 hour nap in the afternoon for the last three days! And I've been sleeping for at least 6 hours straight at night. I think Mom's really happy with me. We go in for my four month appointment tomorrow. Mom says I have to have immunizations. Don't worry, though, I'm not scared, Nana. Mom says it only feels like a quick pinch and then it's all over. Mom said she'll call you after my appointment to fill you in on my "stats."
I know I talked about this yesterday, but Mom's really got to start watching me closer sometimes. I can almost wiggle my way out of anything. And I'm starting to roll. Mom's really happy for me, but she also said that once I'm mobile there's no turning back.


Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteOh how I love you, you brighten my day! I could just scoop you up and kss you little face.
I too am proud of your daddy, and your mommy she is one hard working lady. She is going to have those boxes packed in no time and soon you will be sleeping at Nana's house.
I am off to take a walk - can't wait to take you.
Love, Nana