Dear Nana,
Mom put me in my swing the other day so she could do a quick tidy of the house. I wasn't actually angry, but I sure wanted out of that swing! Since Mom wouldn't come get me out I decided to try to get out for myself. As soon as Mom noticed my squished little body sliding out of the seat she came to rescue me. My evil little plan worked!! Though I heard Mom say "I guess we'll have to start using the seat belt" when she picked me up. Now I'll have to figure out how to get out of that!


Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping mom on her toes, she was so like you. She wanted to be in the "know" at all times. Austin sometimes we have to give mom a break and just sit for awhile so she can get somthing done, I promise that she will be so loving to you - try it out!
Love, Nana