Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Nana,

Guess what?!?!  I have toes!!  I just discovered them, and I LOVE them!  I am almost always staring at them or holding on to them.  Mom calls them piggies, and she says I should be very proud because I have the cutest little piggies she's every seen.  She tells me that you have piggies too, Nana?  Is that true?  Aren't toes kind of funny?  I think they're also a kind of delicious, but I can't reach them to my mouth as often as I'd like because I have such a long body (says  Mom).  Mom says there are lots of things I'll be able to do because of my little piggies and that I should be so grateful for them.  Either way, I'm happy I found them!







And look what else I've found....

1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    I love your toes too. i wish I could give them ten little kisses right now, when you are 10 I am sure I will not want to kiss any of your toes! So how does your thumb taste? You are taking after your Nana. Did you know that thumb sucking is a heredity trait? I sucked my thumb until I was SIX ( Okay really eight, but i don't tell anyone that!)

    Austin, I love you - and all your toes and your thumbs. Heck I just love all of you!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete