Dear Nana,
We sure had a busy week, Nana. We drove up to Nana and Papa Spader's house on Tuesday night because Daddy had a final interview on Wednesday morning. We planned on driving home Wednesday afternoon, but Daddy got a call from another company that wanted him to interview him on Thursday, so we stayed another night (yay!!). We left to drive home after his interview on Thursday morning, but after we had been on the road for 2 hours that company called him back to see if he could do the next interview the very next day. So....we turned around and drove another 2 hours back to Nana and Papa Spader's house. Whew! Mom and Daddy actually decided that company wasn't very good, so he didn't go to the interview. And, we really headed back home Friday morning. Mom had to go buy more diapers and do laundry every day because we only brought enough for one night! I had lots of fun though. I got to see Aunt Shelby, Aunt Susie, Cousin Carmen, Cousin Parker, and Cousin Justin. We had a fun time playing. And Nana Spader made me another blanket! I was so happy. It has monkeys on it. It's my new favorite.
P.S. I know Mom already told you, but Daddy didn't get the job he had interviewed for on Wednesday. That is okay, though, because Mom and Daddy had already decided that the job he accepted a few weeks ago was the best on for our family. And, you know what that means, I will be living in your house, Nana!! I know you won't be there, but I know you will come visit. And I am so excited!! We will be able to spend so much time together! I'm the luckiest grandbaby in the world!


Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteCould you get any more adorable! I love the new blanket, I think you should send a copy of the picture to Nana Spader. I am glad that you were able to spend time with them, I know they love it when you visit.
I am glad that you will be living in my house. When I come home for the summer we can have sleep overs and not ever have to drive.
We have monkeys here in Thailand - they love to take things from the tourist so you have to be careful.
Papa is working hard, Uncle John is working hard at school, Laura and I are working hard at playing. You know what that is like, right Austin. Playing can be so exhausting and yet so much fun.
You are always in my heart. I love you.
Nana