Dear Nana,
Happy birthday!! How will you celebrate? I wish I were there to celebrate with you, though Mom probably wouldn't let me have cake anyway. How does it feel to be 50? I don't have much to offer as a birthday gift. All I provide are smiles and drool...and a few other more disgusting things. I though about giving you 50 "Austin Faces," but I got tired after only 10. You'll have to just enjoy them 5 times over! I love you so much Nana. Maybe you'll be back in time to help me celebrate my first birthday. Wouldn't that be great?!


Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteThis was the best present a Nana could ask for - Can I have it made into a picture so I an frame it? I got an iPad, Papa spoils me. He hid it in golf bag and told me that the gift would improve my swing - I thought it was golf lessons and I have to admit I was a little dissappointed - when it turned out to be an iPad I was soooo excited. I can get emails from you on the road and where ever I am. It will help me lots to keep organized - it is pretty cool Austin, but not a cool as YOU! I love you.
Nana