Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Nana,

I love my baths.  Mom gives me one pretty much every night before I go to sleep.  I love to kick around like crazy in the water.  I love the splashing sound I make.  Tonight Mom even let me stay in the water until it got cold!  I am so lucky!  We have a pretty good bath time routine.  Here's how it goes...

Step One: The actual bath (to wash the stinks off me..as Mom says).
Step Two: Snuggle up in my towel.
Step Three: Check ourselves out in the mirror or a minute.  (This is probably my second favorite part -- the bath being the first.)
Step Four: Lotion up.
Step Five: Do the 'do (as in the hairdo).
Step Six: Put on the jammies!
Step Seven: Get swaddled and binkied.
Step Eight: Go to sleep. (Mom's favorite part!)

Mom says she wishes she could send my after-bath smell to you on the blog.  She says it's irresistible.  Mom also told me that we're going to start reading a book or two in between step seven and eight.  The doctor says we should be reading a couple books a day...even though I'm still so little.  I can't wait for that!  I'm getting tired of Mom telling me the story of the Three Little Pigs.  She's told it to me like 5 times in the last two days!  She says it works like magic to put me to sleep though.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    I would be happy to give you a bath anytime of the day. Of course I would want to put "sniff's" on after - I love an man who wears Johnsons Baby lotion - it makes me want to snuggle, cuddle and give smooches! Tell your mom to start reading the sounds book to you, it was one of her favorites!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete