Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dear Nana,

So guess what?  I have conjunctivitis.  Yep, that's right, pink eye.  Pretty crappy, huh?  I'm actually taking it pretty well.  I've been as happy as usual, with just hint of fussiness.  But that's just because my eye is bothering me.  And I've wanted Mom to snuggle and hold me for most of the day.  She's happily obliged.  In fact, she says she's selfishly a little happy that I don't feel good because I've been much more snuggly.

We had to go to the doctor to get some antibiotic eye drops.  He says it should clear up in a couple days with regular use of the eye drops.   Mom tried to get a picture of my eye (of course).  She says you can't really tell from the picture how red my eye really was.  But, she says, it's a cute picture anyway.  It's my left eye.


Guess what else?  Dad brought me back a BYU shirt when he went to Utah!  Don't you love the little cougar on it?!  Mom says I look like a true fan (even though I'm making kind of a scared face).  I can't wait to watch the game this Saturday with Dad.  I don't think Mom's looking forward to it as much, though.  Women....


I love you and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    Nana is so very sorry that you have pink eye, I wish that they could call it blue eye - I know how your dad feels about the color RED and PINK is close to RED so he is probably more upset then mom is with your eye condition!

    You are getting so big. I am so grateful for all the blog posts and pictures. Your mom must really love you alot to help you with all these. I have to say that they are the highlight of my day when I get a "DEAR NANA". I love watching your face light up my computer screen.

    I hope you get to feeling better. I love you a hundred Swedish FISH !! NANA

    ReplyDelete