Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear Nana,

Today has been a busy day, Nana.  It's a Wednesday, which means cleaning day.  Mom and I cleaned both bathrooms and swept, mopped, and vacuumed the floors.  Truthfully, Mom did most of the work.  But I helped by happily kicking around in my Johnny Jump Up.  Notice the bib in the picture.  It's for "drool control."

This evening Mom and I went to a small bachelorette party for one of the ladies that Mom used to work with at the school.  She's getting married this Saturday.  Mom says I won't be able to go to the wedding.  She says I won't be missing out on much, though, because it'll most likely be pretty boring.  She did promise to eat a big slice of wedding cake for me to enjoy!

Now I am absolutely exhausted.  I haven't taken a decent nap yet today, and I am very overly tired by now.  I'll go to be soon, but you better believe I'm going to whine about it first!  I love you Nana!






1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    I am glad that mom is cleaning. That means that she is taking god care of you and your hygene. Now for the bib "Drool control" can't mom color coordinate the bids with the outfits? Really if she makes you wear one of those things she should as least make it a fashion statment!

    I love you, with or without your drool control on!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete