Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dear Nana,

The Cougs had a pretty disappointing loss this weekend.  Daddy says their just not a very good football team this year.  We'll still watch every game, of course, but we're also rooting for the Oregon Ducks.  Their one of the top teams in the nation this year.  We went over to my friend Brooklyn's last night after Daddy got home from Priesthood session to watch the Ducks play against Stanford.  And they won!  I actually didn't watch too much of it.  I played with Brooklyn and then went to bed.  Brooklyn is six months older than me.  She likes me a lot, but she's a little overbearing sometimes.  Mom says I better just get used to it because that's what happens to handsome boys.

P.S. We took Daddy to the airport this afternoon.  He'll be in Rhode Island all week.  We're going to be so bored!  I wish you were here to play with us.  Oh and also, I rolled from my tummy to my back three times!






1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,

    You must watch out for older women - they will get you every time!

    Well that is except for me!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete