Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Nana,

As I'm sure you know, Daddy has been gone all week.  He comes home tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT!  I think Mom might be more excited than I am, though.  She says I've been a little extra high maintenance for her.  I've been trying to help her though, Nana.  Really, I have.  Anyway, one of the first nights Daddy was gone we had a terrible thunder storm.  It was raining so hard, and there was thunder (duh!) and lightening.  And the wind kept making scary noises outside.  I wasn't sleeping very well (big surprise, says Mom), so Mom let me sleep with her.  And guess who else she let sleep with us?!  That's right...Baxter!!  It made me so happy to wake up with the little Smack Smack in the bed with me.  He is becoming my best friend.  I think he's even starting to like me a little bit.  The other day he slept under my crib while I took a nap.  Pretty funny, huh?






1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun in the morning! Smackers and the Austinator in the the same bed! I think every young boy should have a best friend, Smackers is the best.

    I love you

    Nana

    ReplyDelete