Dear Nana,
Daddy is gone for a week again! Mom says that this is his last big trip until May. Thank goodness! It's not so bad this time because Mom has lots of stuff for us to do. She's mapped out something for us to do each day so we don't get too bored. Today we went out to lunch with Nana, Aunt Shelby, Aunt Suzie, Aunt Carmen and Cousin Parker. We were celebrating Aunt Shelby's birthday. It was so fun! Mom even let me suck on a french fry, but I didn't like it very much. Mom says there will come a day when I won't be able to get enough french fries. We'll see about that. Anyway, I got to sit in a big high chair for the first time! I felt like such a big boy. Can we go to a restaurant when you're back in town, Nana? I would sure love to.
Sorry the picture is so blurry. Mom took it with her phone.

Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had lunch with the girls! I always did enjoy that time, mostly the eating time!
You are getting so big!
I miss you,
Love, Nana