I am sorry to hear that the side of the bed you woke up on was all wrong for you. If I was closer I would make sure that you always had the right side. I miss you so much and sometimes my arms hurt because I can't hold you and sniff your sweet baby scent (not the smelling ones though) LOL
Please give Mom and Dad hugs and kisses for me. I know that both of them love you so very much.
Dear Austin,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear that the side of the bed you woke up on was all wrong for you. If I was closer I would make sure that you always had the right side. I miss you so much and sometimes my arms hurt because I can't hold you and sniff your sweet baby scent (not the smelling ones though) LOL
Please give Mom and Dad hugs and kisses for me. I know that both of them love you so very much.
Love always, Nana