Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Nana,

Don't worry...I've woken up on the right side of the bed the last couple days.  In fact, Mom says I've been the best baby in the world because I've gone without my regular nap routine (or much napping at all), but I've still been so happy.  It's probably because we've been having so much fun.  Yesterday Mom and I went with Daddy to his first appointment.  Mom and I waited in the car, and when Daddy was done we drove to Northwest Trek and met Grandma and Grandpa Forsberg!  Aunt Kalen was there too, of course.  I LOVED IT!  I saw all the animals, and I thought they were so funny.  Can we go there sometime this summer??
Today we went to downtown Seattle.  We first went on a harbor cruise of Elliot Bay.  Mom thought (a little optimistically in my opinion) that I'd take a nap on the cruise.  Of course I wasn't going to do that.  There was too much to see!!  After the cruise we walked to Pike's Place Market and I did snooze for about 20 minutes -- just enough to give me energy to make it through the rest of the day.  Then we went and had a Chinese dinner in China town.  I ate some rice, tried a pot sticker (which was gross and slimy), and dumped all my Cheerios and fishy crackers on the floor.  And, as if the day couldn't get any better, Grandma Forsberg let me have a sucker!  So, yeah, I had a pretty awesome day.

1 comment:

  1. Austin, I am so glad that you have grandma and grandpa Forsberg, they are the greatest! It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I am sure the sucker was the best part.

    Thanks for sharing, Love NANA

    ReplyDelete