Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear Nana,

The day is only halfway over and I've already been in a lot of mischief.  It's my way of celebrating April Fool's Day.  First, while Mom was taking a shower (again).  I think she's going to take the toilet paper off the roll before she gets in the shower from now on.

And then I did something really bad.  I tipped over the ink bottles on  the printer and some of the ink spilled onto the carpet.  I did my best to help Mom clean it up, but the carpet is still pretty colorful.  I'm so sorry Nana (Can't you tell by my expression in the first picture?).  Will you and Papa ever forgive me? 

Now, what can I do to liven up the rest of the day?!?!  Mwahaha.  I love being a baby!

1 comment:

  1. Austin,

    You don't look too upset about the mess on the carpet! But I am glad you cleaned it up. I bet mom was a little worried to tell me, am I right? I will let you in on a little secret, when I move back into the home I have already planned to tear out the carpet - all of them and replace with hardwood. But don't tell mom, lets make sure she get all nervous and worrying when you spill or make a mess. It will be fun to watch her. Mwahaha - We are Evil!!!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete