Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dear Nana,

So even though I was a bit of a naughty boy yesterday Mom made the best dinner -- spaghetti!!  We had the missionaries over and it was so much fun.  I love having the missionaries over.  I think they're so funny.  They seem to like me too.  But, anyway, back to the spaghetti.  Mom could barely get it on my tray fast enough.  I scarfed it right down.  I especially loved the meatballs.  Oh, and Mom forgot to put my bib on, but it was pretty pointless to put it on after the first few bites. 

1 comment:

  1. Austin,

    Every time you send Nana a picture it makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Did mom have to use the carpet cleaner from earlier on your hair? IT looks as if you enjoyed you food, I love to play with food too - if I can't eat it then I just love to make it for others. I can't wait to make you some.

    Happy Eating, Love Nana

    ReplyDelete