Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Nana,

You will be here to see me in three days!  I can't even believe it!  We are going to have so much fun while you're here.  As you know, I turned ONE on Friday!  Mom keeps saying that she can't believe it's been a whole year.  I can though.  It felt like this year lasted forever!

I had a checkup this morning with Dr. Fasullo.  She says I'm as healthy as can be, but I did have to get three immunization shots.  They hurt like crazy, but I've pretty much forgotten about them now.

Other than that I've just been "helping" Mom around the house.  We've had to catch up on laundry and clean the bathrooms.  Mostly I've just been getting into other stuff while Mom's been cleaning.  I know it leaves Mom with more to do, but I just can't help it, Nana.  It's just too fun to dump stuff out and spread it all around.  Oh, and I love to throw stuff down the stairs.  It's so funny!

Tonight Aunt Cristina is coming over to babysit me while Mom goes to Young Women's and a meeting.  I'll probably sleep for the whole time, but it'll be better than going with Mom and getting over exhausted.

Well, Nana, I sure love you and I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment