Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Nana,

You've headed back to Thailand again.  Can you believe how much fun we had this summer?!  I'm going to list a few of my favorite highlights so you don't forget:
  • You spoiled me all the way to Utah.  Thank you for giving me the joy of chocolate milk!
  • You let me get messy on many occasions (nectarines, plums, chocolate pudding).
  • You helped me take my first "dip" into the ocean.
  • You took me for so many walks.
  • You gave me lots of smoochies and hugs...even when I refused to give them back.
  • You took me to Chipotle.
  • You let me get into all of your stuff in your room.
  • You got me used to the idea that I need dessert after EVERY meal.
  • You let me play with you phone, iPod, iPad...and any other electronics I could get my hands on.
So, yeah, I guess the whole summer was a highlight.  It sure was the best summer I can ever remember!  I can't wait to come to Thailand in a few months to visit you.  Mom says you better start "Austin proofing" the house.  And, in the meantime, we'll be counting down the days and blogging to you about what we're doing here.  I sure love you Nana.





P.S. Can you believe how much I changed in a year?  I wonder what I'll look like next August?!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Austin,
    My how you have grown. I am so excited to be your nana we are going to have loads of fun when you come visit me in Thailand. We can go on walks here too, but I think it would be way more fun to ride an elephant! And I know that you love Mexican food - I will introduce you to some Thai foods - especially sticky rice and Mangos - yummy.

    I love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete